So, if you follow our Instagram (Jomina.Creations) you probably saw this really cute retro trailer made with the Curvy Keepsake Thinlits (Holiday Catalogue pg. 11) and wondered how to make it. We've decided to post the instructions here and then post a video tutorial later on. We hope you love this project and hope to see your CASE (copy and share everything) of this project! Make sure to hashtag #jominacreations
1. Using the Curvy Keepsake Thinlits (item #135853) cut two of the box thinlit in Whisper White (two makes one complete box)
2. Cut two of the curvy keepsake boxes in Costal Cabana
3. Cut the Coastal Cabana at the scored lines (created by the thinlit) away from the "box base"
4. Cut the Coastal Cabana at 1 1/4"
5. Glue Whisper White Box Together at square base.
6. Glue the Coastal Cabana pieces to the Whisper White box using either Fast Fuse Adhesive (item #129026) or Sticky Strip (item #104294)
7. Using the Simply Scored Scoring Tool (item #122334) score the box every 1/4"
8. Cut Silver Foil Paper (item #132178) in 1/8" strips and glue onto all four sides of the box. Cut to length.
9. Cut Silver Foil Paper in dimensions pictured above.
10. Cut Whisper White paper in dimensions pictured above.
11. Glue pieces together to create a door and window.
12. Glue door and window onto box using Fast Fuse or Sticky Strip.
14. Punch five, 1/2" circles in Whisper White paper.
15. Glue the three of the 1/2" Whisper White circles onto three, 3/4" Basic Black circles. Draw a dot with a Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker (item #100082) in the middle of the Whisper White Circles. These are three tires.
16. Dimensional one tire onto the window and one on each side of the trailer.
17. Glue the coastal cabana piece of the curvy keepsake (keep me piece) onto the bottom of the trailer, to create a "hitch".
18. Roll a piece of Basic Black paper and use a glue dot to attach to 1/2" Basic Black circle, this will create a stand. Place into slot.
19. Roll a piece of Whisper White 3/4" thick and glue a 1/2" Whisper White circle to each end. Glue this tube dot onto the "hitch."
This completes the project. If we've missed anything, comment below and we'll answer as soon as possible.
Hope you love this Retro Trailer Curvy Keepsake Box as much as we loved creating it! Make sure to CASE this project and hashtag it #jominacreations or tag us in the photo! We would love to see your version of this project!
Keep Creating Memories,
Andrea Radzick and Irma Radzick
Products You'll Need For This Project: