shop now

Thursday, July 17, 2014

"Calling All Heroes" Make and Take Tags

Hi Stamper!
Recently, Stampin' Up! released a new stamp set called, "Calling All Heroes." As a huge nerd, I was super excited (and continue to be excited) about this photopolymer stamp set. The set includes a full alphabet, and builder pieces to create your own superhero... or villain (muahahaha). I fell in love with this stamp set as soon as I saw it!


Recently I made these really cute tags using the Calling All Heroes stamp set for a team meeting I went to and I was asked to post them!

 
This stamp set is not in the catalogue, but can be ordered online or through your Stampin' Up! demonstrator for only $31.95!
 
Keep Creating Memories,
Andrea Radzick and Irma Radzick
 
Products Needed For These Projects:

No comments:

Post a Comment